Saturday, July 24, 2004

Dreamland Medicine

"I warn ya. I dare ya! Take these pills or I am going to call Dr. Wonderlove!" We probably all know that from our childhood when Dr. Wonderlove, the infamous "medician", toured on his visit through television. "Doc....! Doctor! I had 2 heart attacks last week, another one and I'll die.... pleeaase help me doctor!" And within minutes Dr. Wonderlove turned this crippled old fart into a healthy old fart.
"The power that love has given me, I shall use to aid and help"
It is only about time that we at Project Dreamland Inc. look into Dr. Wonderlove's wonderful medical services, recreate them and continue in his tradition to aid and help all human beings. Within a decade we should have the tools available and the technology at hand to give an ill-free and full-powered life to all of humanity.

Head of Project Dreamland Inc., Mr. Donnie D., stepped down from the speakers platform, looked into the disbelieving and astonished eyes and was pleased that he had again made an excellent and motivating speech.
"The power of love shall guide us in our research"
Applause.

No comments: